A payroll service that does it all
FlexiPayroll is a total payroll solution for New Zealand businesses thatâ€™s simple and affordable
Spending too much of your valuable time processing wages for your employees? You could always use one of the many payroll software solutions on the market. But that still leaves you responsible for tax compliance. And who do you turn to when you have a payroll question or problem?
FlexiPayroll gives you the best of both worlds. Youâ€™ll enjoy the simplicity and affordability of FlexiTime â€“ one of the best payroll processing software solutions on the market that integrates seamlessly with Xero. Plus youâ€™ll benefit from the expertise of trained accountants to manage your payroll, and ensure you stay IRD-compliant at all times. Youâ€™ll also get unlimited support and advice, whenever you want it.
With FlexiPayroll, you wonâ€™t have to worry about a thing. Itâ€™s all taken care of for you, including:
- Calculating & paying wages
- Filing & paying PAYE returns
- Managing Kiwisaver & other contributions
- Calculating holiday entitlements
- Rostering staff
And the best part is, thereâ€™s no complicated pricing structure. Get the benefits of a total payroll processing service for your business from just $10 per employee per month.
Who is FlexiPayroll for?
- Small and medium-sized businesses
- Hospitality businesses
- Commission-based staff & vendor generated invoices
RELIABLE & AFFORDABLE SERVICE
Our intermediary service means that we will take care of your payroll and you can concentrate on other areas of your business.
- Calculating pay and deductions
- Transferring payments to staff and IR
- Automatic emailing of payslips to staff
- Filing and payment of IR returns
- Full training and support
- Ability to create flexible, integrated rosters and timesheets
- Secure online access
- Seamless integration with Xero
- Secure cloud-based system
- Comprehensive reporting
- Unlimited email and telephone support
- Commission based pay and invoicing can be arranged at $15 +gst per employee, a month.
We will guide you through the initial processing and the only other cost youâ€™ll pay is a one-off set up fee â€“ around $250 (+GST) and depending on the size of your payroll.